We are currently seeking wet room installers to join our team in Bristol.
- City & Guilds, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Plumbing or other relevant trade, or equivalent level of competence obtained from on-the-job experience.
- Have experience and competence in all aspects of domestic Wet /Room fitting.
- Have multi trade experience (E.g. Carpentry/ plastering/ tiling/ brickwork / decorating / Kitchen & Bathroom fitting)
Aptitude, skills & abilities
- Thorough attention to details
- Great communication skills
- Ability to diagnose/problem solve
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- 1st & 2nd fix plumbing (commercial & domestic)
- Installations of wet rooms/showers rooms
- Complete Wet Room refurbishments requiring the full range of associated trade skills e.g. plumbing, carpentry and wall tiling.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: You will work 39 hours each week on Mondays to Fridays.
Location: Bristol based
Salary: Competitive salary.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community