We're on the lookout for an SSSTS Site Supervisor in the Brandon area.
CLC Group Ltd is an established Property and Asset Maintenance Company with branches nationwide. We are currently seeking to employ a SSSTS Site Supervisor in our Brandon Branch.
Although the initial position is temporary there is scope for this to become permanent as we have a continuous workflow and full order books.
The nature of this role requires you to work on site at various locations across the Brandon operational area. We will advise you of the site locations from time to time and may also require you to transfer from one site to another to meet our business needs.
Salary: £690 per week
As work will often be carried out in occupied residences’ an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check will be carried out.
You will be provided with the use of a Company vehicle to enable you to carry out your duties.
You will work 39 hours each week on Mondays to Fridays – eight hours on a Monday to Thursday inclusive, and seven hours on a Friday, with a ½ hour unpaid lunch break.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community
You will need to ensure the smooth operations of designated sites and ensure compliance with relevant Health & Safety Law and CDM Regulations. You will supervise site personnel (including sub-contractors) and support management in meeting the business needs.
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise site personnel, work activities, materials, surveys and resources to meet the requirements of the designated site and programme.
- Ensure all necessary contract documentation / reports are accurate and produced on time
- Manage the site to ensure it complies with Health, Safety and Welfare requirements.
- Manage the site to ensure it meets with company and client quality standards
- Ensure identified individual development/training needs are met
- Attend / control meetings with work colleagues and or clients/customers when necessary
- Ensure the Company’s Customer Care Policy is maintained
- Monitor client satisfaction levels
- Ensure all information written and verbal is legible accurate and recorded or passed onto the appropriate person on time