We currently have a great opportunity for a Site Supervisor to join our team in Brandon.
Essential: SSSTS, First Aid, Asbestos Awareness
Essential: Extensive experience of refurbishment projects in a number of sectors
Aptitude, skills & abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong decision-making ability
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and meet project deadlines
- Excellent time management and leadership skills
- Broad understanding of the construction industry
- Staying away from home at times
- A team player
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm (1 hour lunch)
Location: Based at Brandon, Suffolk
Competitive/Negotiable package with benefits
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community
CLC Group Ltd is an established Property and Asset Maintenance Company with branches nationwide. We currently have a great opportunity for a Site Supervisor to join our team in Brandon.
- Daily meetings with the site manager on what is expected for the day ahead, to make sure you are where you need to be come close of day.
- Make sure all operatives have the correct PPE prior to starting any tasks.
- Making sure that the welfare is kept clean and tidy and everything that operatives require is available.
- Checking deliveries as they arrive to make sure that all items have arrived and are undamaged. If not, to liaise with the site manager, so they can report any issues to the relevant companies.
- Give inductions to ALL operatives prior to starting works on site and making sure that all the relevant Rams are signed.
- Giving instruction to the operatives on the tasks they are to complete throughout the working day.
- Supervise ALL operatives on the live working areas throughout the day, to make sure all operatives are working in a safe manner and to the correct standards required.
- Overlooking the rip out stage at the start of a phase to make sure done in a safe and tidy manner. Including making sure that rubbish is removed from the site in a safe manner.
- Making sure all areas are kept clean throughout the works.
- Report any issues to the site manager, so can be rectified in a timely manner.
- Snagging works on completion of works to make sure any issues are rectified.
- Overall: Making sure that ALL operatives on site are working in a safe manner and not putting themselves or others at risk and that works are getting completed to the correct standard. May have to work extra hours or weekends to achieve the work within the given phasing.