We have an exciting opportunity for a painting supervisor to join our team in Shepshed.
- Previous experience working as a painting site supervisor is desired.
- Thorough knowledge of paint and decorating products
- Capable of overseeing numerous projects and directly employed operatives and subcontractors
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to monitor and oversee health and safety documentation in line with current legislation
- Excellent people management capabilities
- Desire to help grow the painting division of the business and to be a member of a dynamic team
- SMSTS is desired
- Full-Time position
The ideal candidate will be an experienced painting site supervisor and will need to have a thorough understanding of all areas of painting and decoration works. They will need to communicate very well with team members and clients and maintain this whilst overseeing multiple contracts with a mix of directly employed operatives and subcontractors. They will be required to work closely with the contract manager and commercial team involved in their projects and will be responsible for the planning, programming, Health and safety, delivery and, success on all the projects that they oversee.
The ability to deal with clients and manage directly employed operatives and subcontractors is essential.
CLC is an equal opportunities employer.