We are currently looking for a Office Administrator to join our growing Brandon division. We recognise that our administration team is key to the successful and efficient running of our branches and as such this vacancy has arisen.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The ability to work well under pressure and on their own initiative.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- First-rate time management & organisational skills.
- The ability to communicate at all levels with both internal and external clients.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A happy and helpful disposition.
- MOD security clearance will be required for the successful candidate.
Salary: £18,000.00 per annum.
Although this list is not exhaustive, the main duties will include:
- Department administration duties.
- Processing weekly timesheets.
- Processing purchase order for materials and equipment for the day to day running of the division.
- Support the Department Manager with various admin duties as required.
The working hours for this role are 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
No agencies please.