Interested in technology with a flair for problem-solving? We may have just the position for you! We're currently looking for keen Junior IT Support to join our IT department at our Head Office in Southampton.
The ideal candidate will be computer literate with a keen interest in technology and a methodical approach to problem solving. The successful applicant will be responsible for answering incoming requests for computer support via phone and email. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start a career in IT and gain experience at entry level.
Having knowledge of the following would be beneficial:
- Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Windows 10 operating system
- Basic understanding of IP and DNS networks
- Basic IT security practices
Daily responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for IT support by phone and email
- Logging issues within helpdesk ticketing system, progressing or escalating as required
- Face to face and remote troubleshooting of technical issues
- Installation, configuration and updates of company Hardware and Software
Please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
CLC is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.