We have an opening for a Graduate Project Manager in Construction based in Plymouth. Having recently graduated or graduating in 2018, the successful candidate will be working as part of a project management team and will initially be mentored by a senior member of staff with a view to undertaking duties on a variety of contracts.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a commitment to Quantity Surveying and the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to display stakeholder management
- Ability to prioritise key actions and issues
- Ability to respond to Client’s requests and meet expectations
- First-rate literacy and numeracy skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Time management and leadership skills
- Commitment, enthusiasm and work ethic
- Team player capable of a flexible approach
- Energetic & self-motivated
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- General IT proficiency
- General knowledge of current industry developments
We are seeking a driven individual with a commitment to delivering real value whilst meeting the needs of our customers. Someone who will prioritise honesty and integrity, is hardworking, efficient and goal driven whilst maintaining an open mind, and being capable of innovation and flexibility.
Successful candidates will be offered excellent career development opportunities supported by our varied and challenging workload.
Candidates must have a degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Building Surveying or other related construction degree.