We are looking for an experienced fire protection site supervisor to join our team in Shepshed.
- Previous experience working as a fire protection site supervisor
- Thorough knowledge of relevant legislation
- Thorough knowledge of firestopping products
- Knowledge of FIRAS accreditation and testing standards
- Ability to undertake site surveys to scope and select appropriate solution
- Understanding of the importance of collating evidence for all completed works using systems such as bolster or site audit pro
- Capable of overseeing numerous projects and directly employed operatives and subcontractors.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to monitor and oversee health and safety documentation in line with current legislation
- Excellent people management capabilities
- Desire to help grow the fire protection arm of the business and to be a member of a dynamic team
The ideal candidate will be an experienced fire protection site supervisor and will need to have a thorough understanding of all areas of fire protection works. They will need to communicate very well with team members and clients and maintain this whilst overseeing multiple contracts with a mix of directly employed operatives and subcontractors.
They will be required to work closely with the contract manager and commercial team involved in their projects and will be responsible for the planning, programming, Health and safety, Compliance, delivery and, success on all the projects that they oversee.
The ability to deal with clients and manage directly employed operatives and subcontractors is essential. As well as a thorough knowledge of fire protection and relevant legislation is essential for this role alongside a good knowledge of FIRAS accreditation and evidence collating software such as Bolster, Site audit pro etc.
CLC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.