We are currently seeking a fire door installers to join our team in Bristol.
- The right candidate must have or be willing to work towards FIRAS Accreditation
- CSCS Card
- At least one year of experience/knowledge of Fire Door Regulations
Aptitude, skills & abilities
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Thorough attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to diagnose/problem solve
- Enthusiastic with personal drive
All site workers will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Installation of Fire Door Sets
- All aspects of fire door maintenance
- Working in a team and also independently when require
- Liaise with management team on a daily basis
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: You will work 39 hours each week, Monday to Friday.
Location: Bristol /Bath – Long term FRA framework.
Competitive/Negotiable package with benefits including a Company Van & 22 days holiday
CLC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.