We are looking for an experienced contract manager to join our team in Walsall.
- Previous experience working as a Contracts Manager
- Thorough knowledge of relevant legislation, firestopping products
- Ability to undertake site surveys to scope and select the appropriate solutions to the issues presented
- Understanding of the importance of collating evidence for all completed works using systems such as bolster
- Capable of overseeing numerous projects and directly employed operatives and subcontractors.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to produce health and safety documentation in line with current legislation
- Excellent management capabilities
- Suitable Contract management qualifications
- Desire to grow this arm of the business
The ideal candidate will be an experienced contract manager who has a good knowledge of fire protection works and general building contracts management. They will need to communicate very well with team members and clients and maintain this whilst overseeing several contracts with a mix of directly employed operatives and subcontractors. They will be required to work closely with the divisional manager and will be responsible for the planning, programming, health and safety, compliance, delivery success, and finances on all the projects they oversee or manage.
The ability to deal with clients and manage directly employed operatives and subcontractors is essential. Thorough knowledge of fire protection and relevant legislation is beneficial for this role alongside a good knowledge of FIRAS accreditation and evidence collating software such as Bolster, Site Audit Pro etc.
CLC Contractors offer a competitive salary, company vehicle, pension, life insurance, and bonus scheme.
CLC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.