We're on the lookout for a Site Manager for our Shepshed office to assist the Contract Manager in overseeing the successful delivery of several contracts across the area.
The successful applicant will be able to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbally and in writing, within all levels of the business to both internal & external clients as well as being self-driven and a team player with a positive disposition.
CLC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
The Site Manager will:
- Ensure the smooth operation of a designated site
- Ensure compliance with relevant Health & Safety Law and CDM Regulations
- Supervise site personnel (including sub-contractors)
- Ensure all site personnel carry out their designated tasks efficiently and effectively to enable the contract to be completed on time, with zero defects, within budget and with no risk to the Health & Safety of their operational team, the client or the general public.
- Act as the Customer Service Champion on-site
Full management and supervision duties will include:
- Assist in the selection and formation of site personnel teams (including sub-contractors) as determined by the requirements of the designated site
- Supervise site personnel, work activities and resources to meet the requirements of the designated site
- Control individual contract progress towards completion
- Control individual contract budgets
- Ensure all necessary contract documentation / reports are accurate and produced on time
Health & Safety Supervision
- Manage the site to ensure it complies with Legal and Statutory requirements
- Manage the site to ensure it complies with Health, Safety and Welfare requirements.
- Ensure site personnel (including visitors) are inducted and are aware of their own Health, Safety and Welfare requirements
- Ensure control measures within risk and COSHH assessments are implemented and followed
- Manage the site to ensure it meets with company and client quality standards
- Manage the site to ensure each phase is handed over on the agreed date
- Manage the site to ensure minimal claims for loss and expense
- Ensure individual site absenteeism and labour turnover is managed and controlled
- Continuously develop your own learning and development
- Ensure the learning and development of directly employed site personnel through regular appraisals and reviews
- Ensure identified individual development/training needs are met
- Maintain the trust and support of site personnel
- Support individuals who have problems that may affect their performance.
- Have an understanding of the companies procedures on Recruitment, Discipline and Grievance
- Support management in meeting the business needs
- Attend/control meetings with work colleagues and or clients/customers when necessary
- Ensure appearances and actions are professional and reflect the company image
- Ensure the Company’s equality and diversity policies are implemented
- Ensure the company’s Customer Care Policy is maintained
- Manage the site to ensure the client/customer care requirements and preferences are met
- Monitor client satisfaction levels
- Complete client satisfaction at the end of each phased hand over
- Deal with client / customer queries and or communications professionally and efficiently
Quality and environmental
- Ensure all information written and verbal is legible accurate and recorded or passed onto the appropriate person on time
- Company processes are followed
- Work is conducted in a manner as to not cause harm to the local environment