Visitors to our website
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all the data you supply to us. On our website you may submit the following data, through the data entry fields:
- Name, Telephone Number and Email Address.
All data captured from our website is stored on a secure server in the UK. We agree to keep and process all personal data, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and any other applicable privacy laws.
We may use your personal data listed above for the following purposes:
- To respond to your queries and provide you with information on services you requested
- To keep you informed of services which may interest you.
We will never share your personal information with any third parties.
If at anytime you wish us to stop contacting you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For emailers received from CLC, you can unsubscribe at anytime via the emailer unsubscribe link.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier, which is sent by a web server, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server, each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users, as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies on this website
We use persistent cookies, from Google Analytics, on this website. What this means is, with your permission, a text file will be sent to a web browser, which will be stored and remain valid until its expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date).
The Google Analytics DO NOT contain any information that personally identifies you.
We use the cookies as part of our Web Analytics data, to track how many visitors our site is getting. We track things like number of unique visits, compared to new visits, number of pages viewed etc. This data is then logged and integrated into our website development plan, to ensure we are able to continually deliver an excellent online service to our website visitors.
Cookies sent by other third-party sites
We have a Twitter feed on our website, as a means to give you up-to-date information about CLC. As a result, when you click on the Twitter feed, you may be presented with cookies, from Twitter. CLC cannot control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third-party website for more information about their cookies.
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example;
- Internet Explorer allows you to block cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and selecting “Block all cookies.
- Firefox allows you to block cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Please be aware that by selecting these options, this may have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Please click here for an overview of privacy at Google and/or to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics, across all websites.
You have the right to:
- Ask us to provide you with copies of personal information, that we hold on you, at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10).
- Ask us to update and collect any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold on you, free of charge.
- Opt out of any marketing communication that CLC send you.
This website is owned and managed by CLC Group Limited.
Alternatively, please contact us by post:
FAO: Marketing Department
CLC Group Limited