CLC Group Ltd. provides building maintenance services and painting services to property, plant and equipment through a network of branch offices. We recognise that our activities have an impact on the environment in terms of waste generation, use of raw materials and possible emissions to air, land and water.
The Company is committed to:
- Identifying, evaluating and managing environmental aspects associated with our activities to eliminate or reduce the likelihood of adverse impacts on the environment.
- Protecting the natural environment through continual improvement in environmental performance and prevention of pollution.
- Providing such resources as may be required to prevent the escape of dust, fumes, and toxic vapours into the atmosphere and comply with the duty of care required in the safe disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Compliance with all legal requirements and any other requirements that relate to our environmental aspects and operations.
- Establishing operating procedures, controls and continuous monitoring to ensure that this policy is implemented.
- Co-operating and communicating openly with the public, relevant neighbours, government, regulatory authorities and all other interested parties towards the shared goal of improving the environment.
- Ensuring that all staff are not only trained and supervised in environmental matters appropriate to their role, but are also actively encouraged to participate in the development of new environmental schemes.
- Encouraging our Suppliers and Sub-contractors to comply with the same standards of environmental care as the Company.
- Keep transport use to a minimum and service vehicles regularly to maintain their efficiency.
- Undertaking continuous monitoring of our consumption of resources and recycle materials wherever possible.
- Regularly assessing new material and products which minimise or reduce pollution.
- Where appropriate bringing to the attention of clients, environmentally friendly products.
- Liaising with Local Authorities on work sites, where activities may impact on adjacent environments.
- Ensuring that this policy is made available to employees and also to clients, stakeholders and members of the public as required.