The decarbonisation of properties is a complex and sometimes difficult journey if not planned correctly. The synergy between all areas of delivery is essential to a successful retrofit programme. CLC has the proven expertise, contacts and partnerships to deliver a range of retrofit measures to an exceptional standard, backed up with over 50 years' industry experience. From the initial property stock evaluation and surveys through to installation and compliance, CLC will support clients throughout their retrofit journey.
A reputation to maintain
CLC has been providing refurbishment and maintenance services to public and private sector clients for over 50 years, becoming a well-trusted and reliable name in the industry.
Over the years, CLC has delivered a range of energy-saving property improvement works, from fabric first measures such insulation and windows through to secondary mechanical and electrical installations.
Our clients trust us to deliver a high-quality PAS 2030/35 retrofit service that increases the energy-efficiency of their properties, resulting in fuel savings and greener, warmer homes. We meet and exceed our clients’ expectations by providing a flexible, quality service, that centres around customer satisfaction, value for money and sustainability.
Our comprehensive service
Working in partnership with our customers we provide:
- Stock Evaluation – cross reference stock analysis and eligibility.
- Surveys & Assessments carried out by experienced and qualified retrofit assessors.
- Bid application support for various funding streams including The Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund (SHDF) & Local Authority Delivery (LAD).
- A fully compliant PAS 2035 end-to-end process. Including Retrofit Assessments, Designs and Retrofit Coordination services.
- A dedicated CLC Compliance Department to ensure PAS 2035, MCS, TrustMark and BEIS compliance.
- Retrofit Resident Liaison Officers to educate residents and gain their buy-in.
- PAS 2035 Air Pressure Testing.
- Post installation maintenance & support from dedicated retrofit engineers nationwide.
Fabric first & Renewable technologies
Under PAS 2030:2019 & PAS 2035:2019 the guidance is fabric first, insulating the property to ensure heat doesn’t leak out.
By installing fabric first measures, the energy efficiency ratings of buildings can be increased to a Band C or above.
Using the Whole House Approach, CLC can provide a comprehensive plan for each property ensuring installations of retrofit works are carried out in the correct order, without blocking future measures.
We have the expertise to assess, design and install fabric measures and renewables such as Solar PV and Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP), regulated through the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS). For Housing Associations and Local Authorities to achieve net-zero by 2030, the installation of these secondary measures will be essential.
Resident engagement & education
Whilst improving the EPC rating of a property from a D/E to a C and above will improve the standard of living and reduce fuel poverty for residents, it does inevitably cause disruption and inconvenience. This is why the synergy between all areas of delivery needs to be organised, reliable and well planned – so that each installation runs as smoothly as possible.
CLC’s management team coordinate all aspects of delivery whilst our dedicated Resident Liaison Officers guide residents through the retrofit journey, educating them on the benefits of each measure. This process keeps residents engaged from start to finish as well as increasing resident participation in each programme.
Benefits of choosing CLC
By choosing us as your retrofit partner you will benefit from:
- A PAS 2035 full-cycle retrofit service – from surveys and assessments through to installation and post-completion maintenance.
- 50 years sector experience delivering fabric, mechanical and electrical installation and refurbishment works.
- National coverage through our widespread network.
- Safe and compliant installations carried out by trained and qualified technical experts.
- A flexible programme of work adapted to meet your needs or those of your building users.
If you are looking for a trusted retrofit partner to help you with your decarbonisation and retrofit needs, please contact us today using the form below.
Get in touch to find out more
SELECT A SECTOR TO EXPLORE...
Hotel and Leisure
Safely completing complex turnkey projects within strict timescales using our professional in-house teams.
Creating exciting and innovative environments for students to live, learn and grow.
Utilities and Industrial
Delivering a safe and reliable service, in difficult environments, through our in-house technical experts.
Sympathetically working around the routines of patients, residents and staff to deliver successful projects with minimal disruption.
Working in partnership with our clients to better the lives of their residents and local communities through quality workmanship and sustainable community initiatives.
Commercial and Retail
Supplying a professional and responsive service to our clients with the ability to support multiple locations.